Wood smoking chips add a variety of delicious flavors to foods cooked over the coals. Each type of wood will impart a different flavor to meats or other foods, resulting in an endless variety of new flavor combinations.
- Apple wood provides a very mild smoke with a subtle sweet, fruity flavor. This wood is ideal for poultry, beef, pork (especially ham), game birds, lamb and some seafood. 2.9 L/180 cu in - 113962
- Cherry chips are very mild with a slight fruity flavoring and pairs well with game birds and almost any meat including beef tenderloin, pork, poultry, and lamb. 2.9 L/180 cu in - 113979
- Hickory chips enhance any red meat such as brisket or pork shoulder, as well as turkey and chicken. 2.9 L/180 cu in - 113986
- Oak wood is assertive but pleasant with a smooth mellow smoke, and is great for all types of meats, especially beef. Oak smoking wood is perfect for briskets. 1.91 lbs./866 g - 127372
- Pecan wood adds a rich, mellow flavor to chicken and fish, and gives poultry a golden brown skin that enhances any holiday feast. 2.9 L/180 cu in - 113993
- Jack Daniels chips are a good choice for flavoring any steak. These chips pair well with many of the same meats as oak chips - beef, veal, pork and poultry. 2.9 L/180 cu in - 017499
- Manufactured in the USA
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.